School of Medicine Grant Programs
Basic Grant Program; Bridge Grant Program; Collaborative Matching Grant Program
- Basic Grants Program
- One-year grants up to $15,000.
- Bridge Grants Program
- Grants up to $30,000 to bridge lapsed funding.
- Collaborative Matching Grant Program
- Matching from applicant's department or other agency required.
- Career Status Categories
- Explanation of Categories I, II and III.
- For Postdoctoral Fellows and Graduate students in the School of Medicine. Faculty will need to show hardship to qualify.
- K23 Salary Supplement Grant